- Open a browser and sign-in to your office 365 account via email.ameritech.edu and then click on your name in the top right corner. Then select 'My Account'
- Click on 'Manage security & privacy'
- Click on 'Additional Security Verification' and then click 'Create and manage app passwords'
- Click 'create'
- Name your app password and then click 'next'
- Highlight and copy the text following 'Password:'
- Click 'close' and then paste the password into whatever app you are using that does not support 2-step authentication.
Created by: Ryan Hulet
Modified on: Wed, 13 Feb, 2019 at 2:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.