If a name change request is submitted, federal law maintains that any change of name requires any of the following forms of official identification or documentation AND a Social Security Card with New Name:

-Valid Driver’s License

-Current Passport

-Marriage License 

If an address change is requested, the Change of Address or Name Form must be completed. The forms are available through the front office or Registrar’s office. All forms and documents must be returned to the Registrar’s office.