Student Services

How do I make changes to my class schedule?
During open registration period class schedule changes can be complete through the student portal. After registration closes, a Student Schedule Change Requ...
Wed, 20 Nov, 2019 at 10:00 AM
How do I change my name or address?
A Change of Address of Name Form must be completed. If it is a name change, federal law maintains that any change of name requires any of the following form...
Wed, 20 Nov, 2019 at 10:01 AM
I previously attended Ameritech college, what do I need to do to return?
Please reference the topic “Re-Entry” in the Ameritech College Catalog for details on returning to Ameritech College of Healthcare.
Mon, 31 Aug, 2020 at 10:32 AM
How many days of class can I be absent?
Attendance is recorded at Ameritech, and there may be consequences to course grades and/or enrollment status due to lack of attendance/absences: In the...
Mon, 31 Aug, 2020 at 10:33 AM
Where is the academic calendar?
Located in the Ameritech College catalog on p.121
Tue, 15 Dec, 2020 at 11:10 AM